About Group / History

History

> 1994 industrial trading company "Trellest" was founded
> 1998
subsidiary in Riga, Latvia was opened
> 2002 project management department was esablished
> 2003
second subsidiary in Klaipeda, Lithuania and regional office in South Estonia were opened
> 2005
new office and warehouse building was opened in Tallinn
> 2006
carbon steel production company "Metre" was acquired (production since 1951)
> 2009 stainless steel workshop "Bestway" was acquired (production since 1999)
> 2012
certifications of ISO 9001:2008 and 3834-2:2005
> 2014 metalproduction company "TB Works" was acquired (production since 1995)
> 2014 certifications of ISO 1090-2:2008